Sunday, July 4, 2010

Miscellaneous Vienna



Finally went to see the famed Lipizanner Stallions of the Spanish Horse School....sorry to anybody who really likes them but it was so boring! Maybe my problem was that I only went to morning exercises, but I don't understand how they didn't practice the routines or even jump once during "morning exercises with music." The picture up top is about as exciting as it got...and I paid six euros to get in. uugh...wasted. It was more exciting watching the jockeys flirt with the girls three boxes down from me.

The Leopold Art Museum was on the list to see for the summer. I really liked the top two floors--especially when there were photos of old Vienna. I wasn't that impressed by the bottom two floors. The art was definitely not my style.

No comments:

Post a Comment