Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Laundry


Yesterday Frau did our laundry. Kate (housemate from McCallister) had told us how she hangs everything up around the living room to dry...I thought that was all that she'd do.

Mika and I live on the second floor and Frau and her husband live on the third. As I was walking home from class I glanced up at Frau's window to see the dishrags that she usually hangs out to dry.

"wow...she has a lot of rags out today..." I kept looking at the colorful collection fluttering in the breeze as I walked closer and closer when it hit me.........those were not dishrags. It was my underwear!!!! I'll take a better picture next week, but Frau's daughter came over and I was too embarrassed to have her see me taking a picture of the scene outside our window.

YES, THAT IS MY UNDERWEAR DRYING FROM A FOURTH STORY WINDOW IN VIENNA FOR ALL TO SEE. Tuesdays will always keep me laughing.


Later Tuesday, our jeans made their street debut.

No comments:

Post a Comment